Our complementary services to best fit the customer's needs.
In order to fit every possible need within the precious metal recovery field, the company offers the customer a number of additional services and provides assistance in the fulfillment of legal obligations concerning the treatment of processed materials. These services include:
- Collecting and transporting special waste and material containing precious metals
- Storage of hazardous waste containing precious metals
- Storage of exhausted rhodium solutions and sale of new sealed vials
- Advising on legislation and environmental issues
- Advising on loading / unloading waste register and filling out of MUD form
- Advising on the new Waste Tracking System (SISTRI)
For information on the above listed services please contact our office.